We have developed platforms and solutions for inland waterways, coastal systems, and weather management. H2i’s customised platform is used, for instance, to map Singapore’s runoff onto the country’s semantic 3D model, Virtual Singapore. Our platform has also lent itself to various other applications in areas such as climate resilience, water quality, urban development and coastal stability. These include more accurate rainfall forecasting and early flood warnings using both CCTV and radar technology, and using AI for better mapping of coastal currents.
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Big Data Analysis
- Data Analytics
- Data-Driven Modelling
- Data Assimilation
H2i has the expertise and tools to help determine your water-related challenges and their implications on concerns such as water quality, urban development and coastal stability. Our expertise covers three key areas: inland water systems, coastal and oceanographic water systems, and the weather.
At H2i, we use a combination of data analysis, computer modelling, simulations, advisory, and reporting. This helps our private and public sector clients understand what is at stake, as well as how to manage and plan for it.
- Coastal Development Related Services
- Coastal Stability Studies
- Water Quality Impact Assessments
- Capacity Training and Knowledge Development
- Technical Feasibility Studies
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Flood Risk Mapping
- Climate Change Impact Assessments
- Urban and Area Planning Related Services
Our Operational Water Management Systems feed real-time data from direct and indirect monitoring of various parameters into computer models that represent both the current and future state of bodies of water.
Better forecasting allows for better environment and development-related decisions, and supports proactive, real-time management of climatological, environmental and socio-economic events.
This means, for example, being able to anticipate changes in water levels, and issue flood warnings or deploy mitigation measures. Our clients include water agencies in Singapore, Vietnam, the Middle East, and Brunei.
- Hydrometric Information Systems
- Flood Early Warning Systems
- Operational Water Reservoir Management
- Operational Coastal Water Management
- Rainfall Radar Nowcast and Forecast
- Oil Spill Response